RadarLock Edge Sunglasses
Engineered to deliver uncompromising performance for athletes, Oakley Radarlock Edge lets you change lenses in seconds— and change the game forever. By optimizing visual clarity in any light conditions, these sunglasses satisfy even the most demanding world-class athletes. And with integrated surge ports to channel airflow and a new pop color palette, Oakley Radarlock Edge lets you do it all while keeping your cool and looking your coolest.
The ultimate sport eyewear achieves optimized peripheral view and side coverage via Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry and a smaller lens shape made specifically for women. And you know you’re well protected with stellar High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance of ANSI Z87.1. It’s all wrapped up with Switchlock™ technology, which enables fast, secure lens changeups, like the one you’ll make to our specialty High Definition Optics lens for low light conditions. Of course, whichever lenses you choose are equipped with Oakley’s Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
When it comes to comfort, Oakley Radarlock Edge won’t slow you down. Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration and our Three-Point Fit holds lens in precise optical alignment. Choices abound for any conditions under the sun. Arm your Radarlock Edge with the best polarized lenses on the planet or photochromic lenses that adapt to variable light conditions. Check out the Iridium® lens coating for tuned light transmission, or even authentic Oakley prescription inserts. Perfect for any sport, any day, Oakley Radarlock comes with an Oakley soft vault with capacity for an extra lens.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeability of lenses for the right application
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Adapt to variable light conditions with photochromic lenses (optional)
- Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Additional Oakley HDO lens for low light conditions (in most configurations)
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens