Oakley Quarter Jacket Sunglasses
Specially engineered for youth faces, Quarter Jacket™ blends the convenience of an interchangeable lens design with the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® so the new generation of athletes can take advantage of Oakley innovation. Accessory lens tints adapt vision for the chosen sport and environment, and with the sure grip of Unobtainium® components, the durable yet lightweight frame stays comfortably in place. Its styling flows with fluid contours while its technology takes an aggressive approach to performance.
O Matter® frame material is one of the secrets behind the durability and comfort of this frame. It’s a stress-resistant, lightweight synthetic that maintains a critical degree of flexibility to offer a feel-good fit with impact resistance. By making contact only at the bridge of the nose and sides of the head, our Three-Point Fit further improves comfort while holding the lenses in precise alignment so they can give you performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. The 8.75 base lens curvature extends your peripheral view while improving side protection against sun, wind and impact. Head-on protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact, and our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV.
Quarter Jacket offers the ultimate youth sport frame with uncompromising performance, comfort, protection and style. And with its interchangeable lens design, you can keep up with changing light. For glare reduction and balanced light transmission that tailors your vision to the environment, choose lenses with Oakley Iridium® coating.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Youth fit
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses