Limited Edition Fathom Dispatch II Sunglasses
Somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea, the Oakley Graphics Kitchen cooked up a wickedly original design concept called Fathom. Four premium sunglasses were selected for the eyewear collection, and accents range from the magma orange of deep sea vents to the yellow of corals and the blue of shimmering shallows. It’s a color palette that paints you as a true individual, so no more swimming with the school of uninspired style.
An interchangeable icon design, the Oakley Fathom Dispatch® II comes with orange and patterned black icons so you can do the chameleon thing and change your look when you’re in the mood. Collection inspired graphics highlight the earstems of the Polished Black frame. This special edition has Black Iridium® lenses, and they’re great all-around performers that help you maintain color recognition while balancing vision for bright, sunny days. A custom Microclear bag is included for frame storage and lens cleaning.
- Oakley HDPolarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal interchangeable Oakley Icons
- Additional pair of interchangeable icons included