Oakley Limited Edition Fall Out Breadbox Sunglasses
We’ve been shielding the world with thermonuclear protection for 30 years. Oakley lens material blocks every baking ray of UV from that blast furnace in the sky, and to salute three decades of innovation, we’re unleashing a new eyewear collection called Fallout.
These comfortably lightweight O Matter® frames carry a metallic anodized finish. The hell-and-back look honors our thermonuclear heritage, along with the grit and glory of athletes who survive and thrive in the carnage of competition. Some would say it’s post-apocalyptic style but it’s much more: an absolutely unique approach to originality and a street look that has no equal. With finishing that appears crafted by the elements, the effect is worn and weathered like a well-lived life that has a story to tell.
The gritty attitude and ties to heritage make the Fallout Collection a prelude to Max Fearlight, the visionary campaign from years ago that featured a survivor of Armageddon in his bunker sanctuary. It paid homage to the thermonuclear protection of Oakley lenses, and it led to the Max Fearlight Collection.
- Limited Edition Finishes in Brown or Black Decay
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal icon accents
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Included: Collection specific Microclear™ bag for storage and lens cleaning